Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Good that EEV will be spared. Woe to the other cretins making up the rest of the entire East side!? *sarcasm* The just-and-the-unjust, er-uh victims of address I suppose? I've read this kind 'clear the land' cull-their-ranks talk on other sites... How is this really be done... where are the unfortunate ones moved too?

Government housing, where? Next door to you?

Who's funding such? And who's to paying for all of these um, 'free' Terminations. Perhaps we should ask the Chinese about that eh, 'solution'. They seem to have it down to a tidy, no-nonsense systemic program with little 'choice' in the matter -- so they'd know.

Covered everything?

Don't forget the 24/7 pole mounted bull horns and every-six block check points to verify if you have your appropriate 'paperwork' to proceed to er-um, the government sponsored work place or 'training facility'? Or to go to the grocery er' I mean government food subsidy centers every other week......

Per a prescribed number and ranking.

There's more I could say but I think I'll refrain.

Quote Originally Posted by GhettoHoodRat View Post
    1) Clear out all land south of I-94 to Jefferson and from Eastern Market to Alter with the exception of Indian Village. The population is only around 60,000 and the majority are renters.
    2) Put in checkpoints into downtown and Midtown..this is legal! LA does it to spot drunk drivers..you have to even show your driver's license.
    3) Impose a curfew on the city for anyone under 21..
    4) Provide financial rewards to girls who go on monitored birth control. Make pregnancy termination free.
    Last edited by Zacha341; February-12-13 at 07:26 AM.