Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Threaded View

Default Bring in the EFM!

I'm pretty sure I can speak for most of us when I can say, enough is enough!

The city of Detroit is in need of a rude awakening. I can't think of a better way to wake up Detroit than for the Governor and whoever is appointed the Emergency Financial Manager to show up at city hall this month and walk up to the City Council and the Mayor's office and tell them exactly what was going to happen from that point onward.

Everyone against the EFM have been telling me that Detroit isn't broke, that the city doesn't need the state to jump in and rescue the city. I've heard enough of that!

Most reasonable people can see that this city can barely afford to maintain city services for those that remain here.

Whoever is picked, needs to have the integrity to represent the people of Detroit. The last people we need to pick, are people that have worked in Detroit's city government before.

If Synder doesn't pick one before March, Detroit will have the option to go into bankruptcy. When that happens, the city will definitely suffer.

So this month is it. Let's bring the EFM into Detroit.
    Last edited by Tig3rzhark; February-08-13 at 04:39 PM. Reason: spelling