Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Coracle,

You are pretty judgemental. Not all things can be learned by all people.

Apparently the gifts and talents I do possess more than offset that gap in my ability level. But you are missing the FACT that most people are like me.

You are in the rare 10%, if not 2% of credit card holders. If any more people paid their entire balance off every month, the whole system would fail from lack of profit. Simple as that.

And even those who DO maintain even the old shell game of balance swapping...or doing whatever they can to continue to pay off the full balance on one of their cards at a time, to have the same appearance as those like you and my partner...most of them find their house of cards toppling in down times.

That has been the story of our economy since 2008.

Mortgage Foreclosures remain epidemic...something like 1 in every 30 home in Florida went INTO it last year alone...because those who used to have empty credit balances have filled them due to loss of jobs, or rising insurance costs, or worse. People only walk from even an upside-down home due to lack of resiliency in their own credit, and their willing family collectively.

So yeah, keep sounding all holier-than-thou because you are good with money and time management. You are just either gifted, or you have at least the talent which can be made better through practise. All I'm saying is some of us try...and learn that there needs to be at least some basic ability in the skillset. Easily half of the population has difficulty with time and money management, and I'd say the only true growth in the capitalist experiment in the past thirty years has been increasingly devious ways to punish them for it...through fines, fees, penalties, and interest, especially that compounding prison.

So yeah...been there and back. I've got an entire shelf of books, and supporting paperwork from the seminars attended, and oddly keep the old Franklin Time Planner cover within eyesight [[since it became such anxiety to not lose the damn thing) still here in the office.

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    Snow and ice are cool.
    Can you PLEASE back that up with ice/snow photos of around a certain address , PLEASE!

Have to trust you on that about "being cool", winter [fall] is mild in Australian cities, we do have some snow for skiing but the cold weather plays funny-buggers, most fly over to NZ and ski its higher peaks and runs.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by AUSSIE View Post
    Can you PLEASE back that up with ice/snow photos of around a certain address , PLEASE!

Have to trust you on that about "being cool", winter [fall] is mild in Australian cities, we do have some snow for skiing but the cold weather plays funny-buggers, most fly over to NZ and ski its higher peaks and runs.

Cheers

The worst is not the snow or ice, these days, january and february in Detroit and of course in Montreal are brutal. I feel bad for homeless people who walk around in this weather.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2