Quote Originally Posted by detroitbob View Post
I visited the leasing office about 02:45p Saturday and found the gate/security employees to be efficient and friendly.Had a chance to talk to a couple of tenants where were coming/going or smoking on the portico and all had positives. The did not have any models that were available for "viewing"so I will try that next Saturday.May also check the Pavillion. A bi off topic, but when looked at a couple 1300 E Lafayatte units I thought the purchase price vs the monthly to be askew. 1200.00 per month for a i bedroom that needed updates was imho absurd.
Hey Bob,, I am a little confused on that one,, there isnt a 1 bedroom here with a monthly fee of 1200,, unless your including the special assessment for the new elevators for the rest of year ?,, One bedrooms are about 900, a portion which is tax deductible for property taxes and building insurance,,[[ genrally about 100 month refund) and ofcourse you have the buy the equity,, A 2 bedroom 2 bath at 1300 runs you around 1200 with parking,, and your equity purchase.