Quote Originally Posted by Gannon View Post
Yes and no...it looks fascinating, but robotics usually eliminate one of the best random options of the coffeehouse experience...the people! The baristas and coffeehounds who populate the staff of any local coffeeshop are always the true draw...the coffee really has to be spectacular to trump them.

But this does up the competition level in town again.

Going to have to make a new scorecard to keep track of all the new craft beers, medicinal cannabis strains, and now local coffee roasts! So many things to keep track of...I may need a robot.

Cheers!
I stopped in there on Wednesday afternoon with a friend. I must have been there during the soft opening.

The 'robotics' actually had the opposite effect. I actually spent some time talking to the barista. She explained the process mechanical process for sucking up the beans, the grinders/brewer, and explained how each cup comes with a sticker to remind you what you ordered.

I got a nice Guatemalan coffee, my coworker a Colombian blend. Both of us said it would be a great place to take the spouse/family the next time they are downtown.