I was looking up several informations and plans for the Brush Park neighborhood, I realize that soon this will be the most valuable and attractive area once several pieces are together. The potentials are there, you have something in every direction..within blocks. I hope, soon we will see a full housing stock filled with families and creative class folks.

Some of the biggest development is happening north, south, east and soon west of the area, like: Whole Foods/Spring 2013, DMC Campus Development/2015, Eastern Market Shed Development/Landscaping, Midtown Loop/Extension through Brush Park neighborhood, Downtown Gilbert Town redevelopment and Ilitch new Red Wings Arena Development/ M-1 Light Rail with three stop near Brush Park...Oh, and soon-to-be demolished Brewster Project/ Multi-use redevelopment.

Hands down this will become the neighborhood to live in Detroit, I'm determine to invest and live in this neighborhood very soon. The infrastructure is fairly new and ready for families. Here's some plans I like to see in Brush Park, having different style of housing. Courtesy of St. Louis Development page: http://forum.skyscraperpage.com/show...=76120&page=24

This photo by Pasa47, flickr