Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    How deep do you want to get into it? [[not the bed, the project) Pubic is good. Armstrong's is very good, but they're a ways out. All American Plywood on John R, but they only want to sell to contractors, so you'll have to be creative. General Hardwood on McNichols. REMEMBER: Measure twice, cut once! Best of luck on your project!
    It's not going to be incredibly complex, I think -- basic platform bed made of fir, trimmed with some sort of hardwood. I have the measurements already "generally" established, but I'll be trimming them off as needed.

I'll go check out Public Lumber soon -- looks like a great place. Thanks much, all!

Quote Originally Posted by michimoby View Post
    It's not going to be incredibly complex, I think -- basic platform bed made of fir, trimmed with some sort of hardwood. I have the measurements already "generally" established, but I'll be trimming them off as needed.

I'll go check out Public Lumber soon -- looks like a great place. Thanks much, all!
    While you're there, be sure to check out the "attic". Lots of interesting wood up there to give you ideas for future projects.