Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Hybrid View

1:36 posting reads "This property has been evicted" from where? the city actually evicted a piece of property?

1:49 you can see some part of a fire alarm system in place.

Nice looking building over all,odd lack of windows on the sides though.

The glass block/aluminum windows aspect just kinda looks,well,like a WTF moment,kinda like putting 10" wheels on a Bentley.
    Last edited by Richard; August-26-13 at 04:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    1:36 posting reads "This property has been evicted" from where? the city actually evicted a piece of property?
    Yeah, I found it kind of odd; especially since none of the information on the paper was actually filled in!

Name:  IMG_3435.jpg
Views: 601
Size:  36.5 KB

Unfortunately I am old enough to recall the occasional service in German and of course the old ladies who sang Christmas songs in German too. We don't keep much to the old ways but do do a few German feasts about 4 times a year and Tottenfest is coming up soon. Tottenfest is the feast of the dead. Generally people who passed in the last year are named but past special people are all remembered in general. It is a charming service.

NOT a big fan of the advertisment, i find it confussed, but it looks one of my favorite place in Detroit is now UNDER the $100k mark:

http://www.trulia.com/property/30546...troit-MI-48214

If nothing else at least some inside photos

$99,990

Looks like some of Mack Ave *might* need some pot-hole repair

Refer: "Best Hair in Detroit Television"

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/giant-potholes-plague-mack-ave-in-detroit/24802916

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4