I have posted a number of threads on this forum, trying to take a positive perspective in my views and in many instances all I get is negative feedback.
Detroit gets more than its share of negative media coverage.
Even many Detroiters talk negatively about the city and not just among other Detroiters but to whoever is listening.
Now, I'll be the first to admit that Detroit has and has had its share of problems but so has many other cities.
I heard the many nasty comments made about our Mayor Bing, when prior to his election so many people thought that he would do a great job. Now, many of those same people hate him.
We all know that great things are happening in our city, new development is everywhere, people are moving here, our housing market has gotten better, and despite the financial problems city employees still go to work and do their best given the circumstances.
So, I was wondering could more naysayers make a resolution to think and say more positive things in 2013.
If you were wondering, I didn't go anywhere, trying to finish my film, hoping for a early 2013 release, The Great Detroit coming soon.