Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

I think you [[stasu1213) would be accurate to say "Killings happen in Detroit all of the time and Sandy Hook is just one incident". because they do have different origins for the killings. In the urban case [[and the country of Africa as geographical Joe indicates) it's largely killing for personal gain and in many cases happens spontaneously; whereas suburban massacres are planned and are the result of some young spaced out male that has been over educated with crap from liberal professors [[that need tenure at any price) that makes them useless for real life so they see no future for themselves.
    Last edited by coracle; December-20-12 at 06:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Meddle View Post
    Actually, no, I'm not.

Can you point out that COUNTRY on a map?
    Dammit, got me! Continent of course. Wow, can't believe I did that. Doh!

P.S. And don't think I don't know the difference between country and continent. At least I'm not blaming violence on video games, Hollywood and liberal professors.
    Last edited by Islandman; December-20-12 at 07:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Islandman View Post
    Dammit, got me! Continent of course. Wow, can't believe I did that. Doh!...
    Heh. You were mocking Rick Santorum. Can't fool me.

Quote Originally Posted by coracle View Post
    whereas suburban massacres are planned and are the result of some young spaced out male that has been over educated with crap from liberal professors [[that need tenure at any price) that makes them useless for real life so they see no future for themselves.
    Now professors are the cause of Sandy Hook?

We should all just be uneducated, like you, then.

Unfortunately I can't give back my outstanding liberal education, military service, or good-paying job, but I can tell you I won't be massacring anyone.

pooooo! was that you again bert?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4