Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Hybrid View

Default Detroit voters get bussed from Barbershops and Pool Halls to vote multiple times.-GOP

Why didn't he mention Popeyes or the welfare office while he was at it?

Cue the mental giants:"Well DOOOO Detroiters go to the Barbershop? DOOOO they hang out at pool halls?"

Little lying sacks of shit can't simply understand that most americans are on to their brand of utter bullshit.

I know we have an abundance of barbershops in Detroit, but where are all these pool halls that we have?

Quote Originally Posted by ccal View Post
    I know we have an abundance of barbershops in Detroit, but where are all these pool halls that we have?
    I know, right? The other assorted nonsense aside, I can't think of a single "pool hall" in this city, outside of Bill's Recreation, where all of 3 old men hang out. Could these fuckers be any more out of touch?

What's interesting is that in their latest round of getting obliterated in the last election, the only semi-coherent consensus [[aside from cramming through garbage legislation in the dwindling days of the lame duck sessions) was that the GOP needs to attract the Hispanic vote. This seems like a problem, as there is nothing attractive in the GOP to anyone but the feverishly religious, the overtly racist, or the obscenely wealthy.

Detroit, of course, has the highest population of Hispanics in the state. The MO of the Republcan Party has been to act deliberately ignorant, demeaning, crude, along with vaguely racist and classist, regarding anyone but the dwindling white suburbanites who still vote Republican. Look at the 47%, "gifts", and this little shitbomb of malicious nonsense. Not a fantastic way to magically attract Hispanics. So elections will continue to be lost. But cheer up, with all the finesse of prison rape, you managed to force upon us right-to-work, abortion restrictions, and strip municipalities of their ability to stay solvent.

Of course, this diatribe was all total fantasy. Like Hitler directing armies that didn't exist in his final days, this scenario had no basis in reality. Macomb, Oakland, and Wayne all went for Obama and he won Michigan by a near-landslide. Unfortunately since the Republicans have learned they can't win fair and square I fear they will simply redouble their efforts to prevent everyone who isn't likely to be Republican [[most of the country) from voting.

It is a shame that the Party of Eisenhower, one of the greatest Americans, has turned, in a couple generations, into little more than a hate group in disarray.

Quote Originally Posted by poobert View Post
    with all the finesse of prison rape,
    God fucking damn!

I'm gonna have to use that one somewhere.

The Grand OLD Party is just upset that their voter suppression efforts haven't been paying off.

Since we want to toss out the stereotypes, I thought pool halls were where biker gangs [[which is associated with white people) hung out, not blacks.

JVB Guest

Claiming that this ignorant fuck speaks for all Republicans is like claiming AL Sharpton speaks for all Democrats.

And I say that as a member of neither of those warmongering parties.

Quote Originally Posted by JVB View Post
    Claiming that this ignorant fuck speaks for all Republicans is like claiming AL Sharpton speaks for all Democrats.

except that you hear echoes of his statements loud and clear at rallies and even at the convention by a broad swath of republicans

JVB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by rb336 View Post
    except that you hear echoes of his statements loud and clear at rallies and even at the convention by a broad swath of republicans
    lol - you'd be surprised what you see from the outside looking in. Both of those parties are so full of shit it's not even funny. And don't get me started on Obama's racist kill list and targetted drone assassination program that only seems to target brown people.

This idiots comments have nothing on that.

lol - you'd be surprised what you see from the outside looking in. Both of those parties are so full of shit it's not even funny. And don't get me started on Obama's racist kill list and targetted drone assassination program that only seems to target brown people.

This idiots comments have nothing on that.

i appreciate thinking individuals that can see the bullshit is coming from both parties.... anyone with an allegience to either party is truly ignorant..... they will both lie and screw you over to futher their agenda....

Cute how all the darling conservatives here are suddenly "not Republican" these days and with each new level of mindblowing ignorance reached by various minions they take care to remind us how "not Republican" they are and how "both parties" are stupid. Great, thanks for playing.

"I may agree with the Republican Party on virtually every issue but I'm an independent, I swear!"

"I didn't vote for Obama or Romney, I voted for David Duke, that's how independent I am!"

Time to call a spade a spade.

LOL
    So, you come here and quack on an hourly basis since Oct and expect everyone to just accept your claim today that you are not a duck?
    Come on man, at least own your bullsh*t.

Quote Originally Posted by KOMPOST View Post
    LOL
    So, you come here and quack on an hourly basis since Oct and expect everyone to just accept your claim today that you are not a duck?
    Come on man, at least own your bullsh*t.
    If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, then it must be a........

http://www.detroityes.com/mb/search.php?searchid=28380

These Republican bastards are hell-bent on destroying this state and this country.

9mile&seneca Guest

They just don't get it. The Democrats don't have to steal elections. Republicans have been paying for Democrat breeding farms since about 1965.They are now us. We are all dependent. if you think you own the family Ponderosa, just try not paying your taxes for awhile. You just rent your "home" from the county screwel board. If you don't pay, you will be evicted just as any other renter would be.
    Last edited by 9mile&seneca; December-16-12 at 09:35 PM.

These are some of the GOP/Tea Party fools who managed to blow a presidential election that was theirs to lose.

It is 100 percent true. Republicans gave me $100 to do this, vote for tea party candidates, and they still lost.

p.s besides Sticks, are there any other pool halls of note left?
    Last edited by DetroitPlanner; December-16-12 at 09:48 PM.

There's Paul's on Conner, which is an old place popular with old school Detroiters. I would get takeout from BB's nextdoor and shoot the breeze with the Coolest guys on the eastside of Gratiot.

LOL These stupid f%cks can't even get their racial stereotypes up to date, bless their hearts. It's even more funny, because Ron wasn't known as a socially conservative warrior, and as soon as you put any Republican in a roomful of baggers, they go crazy. And then they wonder why they have such a hard time winning anything at the federal level besides gerrymandered House districts. lol And, even that's getting harder to pull off for them.

You know, when we have a legitimate election, the electorate has a way of shutting this whole thing down...
    Last edited by Dexlin; December-17-12 at 02:22 AM.

Must be republicans making the comments here too? Also before everyone flies off the handle, I find this behavior exceptionally offensive.

http://deadspin.com/5968935/take-tha...night-football
    Last edited by p69rrh51; December-17-12 at 02:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by p69rrh51 View Post
    Must be republicans making the comments here too? Also before everyone flies off the handle, I find this behavior exceptionally offensive.

I really do like the first comment on that article though: "Why is there a black guy on TV while I'm watching an NFL game?!?!?!"

Quote Originally Posted by p69rrh51 View Post

White people @ their finest.....

At least he got the balls to say whats on his mind. Regardless if its BS or not. We decide that. I'm not surprised nor shocked. I've lived in this city for my ENTIRE life minus the 4 years I left for college, and MI is one of the most racist states in this country. I stay in my box and they stay in theres. I remember when I used to go places in Livonia and get funny stars and glars as if I was an Alien. and this was in the last 6 or 7 years. Havnt been out there since. I loved shopping at Parisians but after being followed and looked at funny I was uncomfortable and NEVER returned. Same way in alot of other Cities around here. I know the reality that some Black people commit alot of crimes but I do not think its fair to us that dont. I've never robbed anyone nor stole from anybody, so why do I have to deal with being looked at like a criminal, just because of the color God chose me to be???

JVB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by 313hero View Post
    At least he got the balls to say whats on his mind. Regardless if its BS or not. We decide that. I'm not surprised nor shocked. I've lived in this city for my ENTIRE life minus the 4 years I left for college, and MI is one of the most racist states in this country. I stay in my box and they stay in theres. I remember when I used to go places in Livonia and get funny stars and glars as if I was an Alien. and this was in the last 6 or 7 years. Havnt been out there since. I loved shopping at Parisians but after being followed and looked at funny I was uncomfortable and NEVER returned. Same way in alot of other Cities around here. I know the reality that some Black people commit alot of crimes but I do not think its fair to us that dont. I've never robbed anyone nor stole from anybody, so why do I have to deal with being looked at like a criminal, just because of the color God chose me to be???
    I know the feeling. I get looked at funny when I'm in all black areas too. I try not to read too much into it though. I think the human brain just looks for something that appears out of place, there isn't necessarily anything nefarious attached to it. There are of course exceptions, but as a general rule it's probably just a natural reaction.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast