Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by stasu1213 View Post
    Where in Detroit where I could get a basic pair of blue jeans? Please dont mention Cheap Charlies for he has used jeans or jeans with very shallow pockets. Where in Detroit could one buy a pair of Levis, Lees, or any other non-design basic pair of jeans
    National Dry Goods? http://www.nationaldrygoods.com/ sells carharrt and dickies.

Where in Detroit where I could get a basic pair of blue jeans? Please dont mention Cheap Charlies for he has used jeans or jeans with very shallow pockets. Where in Detroit could one buy a pair of Levis, Lees, or any other non-design basic pair of jeans
    You can buy regular jeans as well as Dockers, Carhartts, outdoor jackets, socks, caps etc at National Dry Goods Co. at 1200 Trumbell [[just north of the Post Office; basically across Trumbell from La Petite Zinc restaurant, in Corktown. A hidden gem [[if gem is what you can call a men's drygood's store) in the city, from which we've bought lots of my hubby's casual wear. Amongst sag jeans and hip hop wear, we've found real "grown folks" men's clothes. No real ambiance, just merchandise.

Quote Originally Posted by Marsha Music View Post
    Amongst sag jeans and hip hop wear, we've found real "grown folks" men's clothes. No real ambiance, just merchandise.
    I like the retro tool and die shoppe look!

I am surprised that the 'sag' look has lasted as long as it has. I used to laugh at the old men I'd see trying to wear that look to be hip. Now I am one of those old men, and no I don't show nor have I ever purposfully showed my drawers in public! LOL

I have no idea. I don't buy my jeans in Detroit. I'm not sure this is on topic.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2