A few weeks ago I took a stroll through Brush Park; of all the neighborhoods in the city, this one breaks my heart just a little more. We池e reminded of what once was and more so, what could have been [[the houses that were restored). During its height Brush Park must have been a site to see, with its stately homes and their dapper dressers. Now we have empty lots, full of broken glass and discarded bags. At the present time, there is no money or demand to renovate or build on the lots. However, could we connect the past to present day through another medium?

It seems that there are photos floating around of many homes that once resided in Brush Park. Accordingly, is it possible to erect a reminder in the form of photos [[blown up copies of course) placed on small markers in front of the empty? I知 thinking along the line of a small post, with a board nailed to it and a photo pasted on the board for each house. Just like how real estate signs fill our neighborhoods today.

I throw this idea to the forum, as I知 currently living in Washington DC, so my ability to take on something like this is difficult. Nevertheless, I just thought I would share the idea.