Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Threaded View

Default Dan Gilberts Retail Renaissance to include 70-90 retailers, including Target & Apple

I was in the car talking to someone the other day, he works downtown. He told me that it was no secret [[at least to him) that Dan Gilbert's retail plan for Detroit had already been released or leaked. He told me that it would include 70-90 permanent or long-term retailers, and that Target was one of them. he was going to name one more, but he couldn't figure out what it was. Aside from that, he also told me that Apple was planning to construct a flagship store [[in a glass square) in downtown, and that they would make the announcement in January 2013. I don't think this is made up, what do you guys think?
    Last edited by jw101; December-07-12 at 10:25 AM.