Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Threaded View

Default JoAnn Watson says Obama should bail out Detroit

Her Rotundness has unleashed her latest bout of insanity.

I've had the misfortune of finding her places touting herself throughout the city, and she's given this line for years.

So...federal funds. If the government comes in and gives Detroit a bunch of money, that won't fix the cashflow problem. More money continues to go out that come in. However it would solve her cashflow problem, in that she wouldn't have to worry about getting a paycheck for a while.

Say she has a better-thought out plan than that, even though that isn't the case. Other than her obesity-related mobility impairment, what is stopping her from going and lobbying Washington, if its such a great fucking idea? Firstly, that it's not [[as we speed towards a fiscal cliff), secondly, because no one with any kind of connections wants anything to do with her.

So she's getting paid a hefty salary that I'm paying to scream about nonsense that has no basis in reality? That really grinds my gears, to put it mildly.

And I know she's super sketchy and, frankly, GHETTO, but is she aware that the President of the United States of America, the leader of the free world, isn't some thug handing out kickbacks to his cronies? That the man with the weight of the world on his shoulders can't just go around rewarding municipalities because they voted for him? She left out the part about Detroit's horrendous voter turn-out, at that. Sorry, hoodrat, that may be how you roll but I'm pretty sure the President can't just hand you a brown bag full of cash and a glock.

Though it's tough for me to figure out what I hate most about JoAnn Watson I think it is that she is legitimately THAT PERSON who the suburbs [[and, rightfully, the world) can point to on council, and say: Detroiters are idiots who elect idiots. With Mother [[fucker) Watson on council, it's tough to argue with that, as a Detroiter. The rest may be inept but she is downright odious.

http://motorcitymuckraker.com/2012/1...ction-support/
    Last edited by poobert; December-04-12 at 02:24 PM.