Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

There used to be a barber shop up on about the 23rd floor of the Buhl Building not too many years ago. Very old school. Is it still there?

Quote Originally Posted by jackie5275 View Post
    There's a guy named Vic at the American Hair Center in the Cadillac Place Bldg, [[formerly the GM Bldg) on W. Grand Blvd who is pretty good. He'll give you a haircut & neck shave for $18.
    Strongly recommend Vic, and he usually works Saturdays. He's a really nice guy, too.

Quote Originally Posted by piczka View Post
    I like a barber, a real certified barber. I have curly hair so I don't like it too short...definitely don't want to go to one of those places that only does buzz cuts.

Where should I go!!?!

I don't really wanna spend more than 20 bucks and I don't want to leave the city limits.

County jail does a nice job and the price is right!
    Are you speaking from experience?

Ezelli Hair Salon

is the place to go.

http://detroit.citysearch.com/profil...air_salon.html

http://metrotimes.com/culture/it-s-a...orld-1.1058430

This guy. Been going there for years. Never a bad haircut.

Paul's in the Redford Theater building. Lahser Rd and Grand River Ave. $10. Closed Sundays & Mondays. Open Saturdays. He's been there forever.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2