Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

Sounds great!

Default cover photo

I'll have to ask Bill Rauhauser, the photographer. Maybe he'll remember. We're having an "event" together in Oct [[Sun, Oct 25), at the Book Beat in Oak Park, MI. I'll read from my book, and he's going to exhibit some of his photos.

The other thing I love about the photo is the intense engagement f the two men--something juicy to talk about. And the way their faces are hidden reflects themes of my novel: what we say in private vs. what we say in public.

I'd like to have other readings/discussions in the Detroit area. If anyone has ideas or contacts, please let me know.

Susan