Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Threaded View

Default Marilyn Monroe Curiosity and More

The Freep is reporting that Playboy is publishing a tribute to Marilyn Monroe for the 50th anniversary of her strange death...and even stranger life.

It reminded me that when I was perusing the hard-copies of LIFE magazine...while attempting to prove the provenance of an image in possible whistleblower Andrew D. Basiago's testimony...they published a full-frontal nude photo of her in 1952.

Imagine any mainstream magazine publishing a full-frontal nude photo of ANY celebrity...let alone one who was obviously being introduced to the world-at-large as the modern Cinderella. THAT is the curiosity. I believe it was her dawning as the very first 'Presidential Model' MK-ULTRA mind-controlled asset of the newly-created secret government of the USA.

If anyone doubts that this MK-ULTRA stuff is possible, they simply need to learn that a subsequent owner of Marilyn's Brentwood home discovered a very complex network of surveillance cameras and microphones throughout the house. Her death was 'witnessed' by someone. They remain in the shadows even now.

Some believe Bobby Kennedy was IN THE ROOM when Marilyn died. That he and his brother-in-law Peter Lawford supervised her consumption of that strange, large prescription she was given by her doctors. That would be what they held over HIS head in subsequent years to keep the truth about his brother's death hidden. But she needed to be 'dealt with', threatening his brother John's public reputation and then some.

I suspect that this mess with Petraus involves women within the same program, which was 'supposed' to end decades ago. There is too much that is too weird about that whole deal, the nation knows every detail about his relationships now...and when that one 'socialite' showed up on the scene, my conspiracy antennae started tingling powerfully. All to influence his testimony before those in the Senate Oversight Committee...I'm betting he resigned and made it all public so it wouldn't have power and attempted control over him.

Reminded me that I met a woman in a NM rest stop off I-40 many years ago that I'm convinced was another Presidential Model...assigned to a high-ranking senator for twenty years. She related her story to me, of patterned abuse covered by some in the Secret Service...especially some event in Europe that particularly disturbed her. Luckily, I took her picture, and would love to find something in the public record linking her to a senator. She wouldn't name him, but I suspect it was Byrd.

And yeah, this would all be co-ordinated by the same organization I suspect brings us the Hum. whatever. Yeah, I know...prove it. Unfortunately, the linear path has been obscured, this stuff has to be discovered by inference and association.

For instance, we cannot prove that GHW Bush and Nixon were directly involved with JFK's murder, but both were in Dallas that day...and both lied about that to their biographers. As more data became available, all damning, there was no other conclusion to be made. They were.

What a way to start a day...thanks for following along.

Cheers,
    John
    Last edited by Gannon; November-17-12 at 11:14 AM.