Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Thread: Red Barns

Hybrid View

There is a building on 12 mile before Dequinder on the South side that looks like it was a Red Barn.

The Starbucks on Woodward at Twelve Mile is in an old Red Barn location.

There was one on Telegraph in Taylor, too...but cannot remember the cross-street...south of I-94.

The Westland Town party store on Wayne Rd north of Ford was a Red Barn.As for the Taylor location I belive that became the Red Baron arcade, which has now been redone to something else.

Quote Originally Posted by reddog289 View Post
    As for the Taylor location I belive that became the Red Baron arcade, which has now been redone to something else.
    Correct RD. It was red. And looked like a barn. Red Barn served up hamburgers, french fries, and Coca Colas. You could boogy there before hitting the Jolly Roger and have one fine day and evening. It was become a Red Baron arcade, yet still retained the Red Barn look. Telegraph Rd., down in the City of Taylor, there was not much down there in those days. Now, everything is there. Everything.

You know for not having too many memories of the RedBarn I can spot them if I'd seen them. I saw alot of the 8& Lasher location, mostly in its later days. As for the Red Baron we would hit that place while lookin for chicks on The Graph always pointed out though it was a RedBarn.