Doesn't say anything to give me pause yet. I agree with some of what he says [[like keepin Warren Evans, or at least his tactics.)

DD: When Mayor Bing came into office and, I think, Kilpatrick and Archer before him, they kind of came into office with this almost savior aura. Do you worry about having to manage expectations if you’re elected?
MD: No, I expect to raise expectations. I don’t know about the whole savior thing. I’m a person who recruits a team. When I came into the Detroit Medical Center I didn’t have a hospital background, but I recruited a very talented group of leaders. I’m confident I could recruit a very talented group of leaders who could turn the city administration around.
You know, when I came into DMC, DMC had lost $500 million in five years and was six months away from running out of cash. We didn’t have time for this nonsense of three-year plans and five-year plans. We would’ve been out of business.
So, when I hear conversations about “it’s harder than I thought,” “it’s going to take longer than I thought,” “people have to be very patient,” it just makes me very angry. We don’t have that kind of time in the city, and there’s no reason we can make very quick improvements in the police department and response time and the affect on the violence. There’s no reason we can’t make quick improvements getting the streetlights to work and in dealing with abandoned houses—certainly, targeting areas, and moving quickly and then progressing from area to area.
People who don’t have high expectations of me…they shouldn’t be voting for me.
As a candidate he kills the shit out of Bing's sorry ass.