Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by brizee View Post

We need to give these idiot lawkeepers some true symbolism.

The popular vote is symbolic. Fuck them. Fiercely.

I saw a guy at a Detroit bus stop waving around a bag of pot, saying it was legal now. I had to remind him that the law requires the pot to be on private property. And I would not test Detroit police on this one, at least not so openly.

JVB Guest

Just so everyone is aware of the difference between state and federal law, a Montana man was just sentenced to life in prison for growing medical marijuana - even though he was fully in compliance with Montana law. Here is a Youtube video about it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=GKkFL1sTigc

"just so everyone is aware of the difference between state and federal law, a Montana man was just sentenced to life in prison for growing medical marijuana"

Good Lord! What year is it? I thought we were done with that nonsense years ago.

JVB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    Good Lord! What year is it? I thought we were done with that nonsense years ago.
    That's why I posted it. Federal law always trumps state and local laws. Obama is still very much enforcing the "War on Drugs" and this guy is just another victim. I'd hate to see people around here go to prison because they think marijuana is legal.

You're not kidding. 90 days is one thing, but LIFE! That's really shocking.

http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/in..._river_default

I really don't understand what's so hard to comprehend.

The people have spoken.

Those quotes by council show a lot of goddamn nerve.

It's only a matter of time.

The dam is is cracked and you can't fight common sense.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3