My threads in some instances start off as personal thoughts but in most instances are questions looking for answers and I have found that Detroityes is the best forum.
When you read my thread somewhere someone writes the most interesting comments, something that most novice didn't know.

Quote Originally Posted by southen View Post
how about one giant strong superthread titled 'what strong thinks'... i think that would be a nice solution for the people who dont want to click a link and read a generic post about how great the city is.

i like the forum for the opinions of the people on here regarding news pertaining to the city. i enjoy when people have thought provoking questions that create debate. i dont think twenty threads with topics like, "we have a musical heritage, isnt that great?", "wouldnt it be great if we had more skyscrapers?" and "we need more statues, dont you think?" add anything of substance to the site. it gets old. i would argue too that putting The Great Detroit, which just so happens to be the name of his documentary, in every post should be treated as spam.

just my two cents.