Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Cincinnati_Kid View Post
    I don't know about you, but I don't want to see this happen ANYWHERE.

Well said. I find it rather pathetic that anyone would "thank God" that this was happening ANYWHERE. It says volumes about a persons mindset though.

Quote Originally Posted by leapfrog View Post
    Well said. I find it rather pathetic that anyone would "thank God" that this was happening ANYWHERE. It says volumes about a persons mindset though.
    Perhaps I used some poor wording at 6am with no coffee in my brain. To the best of my knowledge, nobody has been physically hurt. Thank God for that.

I do stand by that if this were in Detroit it would be a much bigger story... and would be portrayed as if the city as a whole were responsible as opposed to one lone nutjob. Remember, this is a city where the police hand out fliers saying "Enter at your own risk," then a large amount of them leave when they punch the clock.
    Last edited by jtf1972; October-20-12 at 09:11 AM.

Like Coleman A. Young said, " It's time for all of you theives, muggers and murderers to hit 8 Mile Rd." And they did, shooting at suburbanites.