Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Threaded View

Default Detroit T-shirts Coming on Strong

I was just wondering is there an emergence of Detroit branded apparel, And if there so is this because there's a heighten sense of pride about our city.

It seems that there are many new brands and logos walking around. Now some are positive and some play up to the negative images.

I attended the Dally in the Alley, Detroit Jazz Fest and
    Arts, Beats and Eats and I probably counted 15 different logo'd shirts and 6 vendors selling Detroit merchandise.
    I suspect that there this underground movement of Detroiters who like I do feel for Detroit.

I got three shirts, a "Made in Detroit" and two others, a couple of hats, and [[with last year's Lions playoff run I brought my first Lion sweatshirt) and I'm thinking of launching my own line of branded apparel. You can probably guessed it, "Strong Detroit".

A reporter from the Detroit Free Press, caught wind of this and did an article: http://www.freep.com/article/2012072...ime-in-Detroit

So maybe, just maybe The Great Detroit is back.
    Attached Images Attached Images