Earlier this year, I asked my ailing grandma if she liked Jazz, with the thought of taking her to Cliff Bells in mind for an old-timey night out.

She said "No, bunch of racket. I like Sinatra and Dean Martin and that kind of music." I knew the last part, but didn't know how she felt about jazz, so Cliff's was out.

So this Rat Pack event is coming to the Fox and it seems like the perfect event. Old-timey opulence and the music she likes, perfect! Especially for what may be her last "night out" given, unfortunately, the way she's going.

With that in mind, seats are still available on the mezzanine and ground floor levels. Sight lines aren't so much an issue, since she's close to but not blind -- access [[she has a walker, may be in a chair by the time the show comes around in a bit over a month) and acoustics are the big issue.

So... mezzanine or floor seats? Any help is appreciated. I'm betting that this'll be one of those things that just makes her day, so I'm trying to give her the best experience possible.

Thanks for any advice.