All that I hear is negative comments about our Mayor, its like he personally wants to put people out of work or leave trash or not protect the citizens.

I remember when Mayor Bing first decided to run to and how many people thought that he would do a great job and be a fresh breath of air after Mayor Kwame. When now one and half terms later, people want to fire him and try somebody else.

I don't think that any one person, a regular human being who puts his/her pants on one leg at a time can solve this problem and make everybody happy. The hole is just too deep.

Now its probably true, that Mayor Bing has had some mishaps some bad decisions and some bad moves by people in his administration [[Police chiefs)

On the other hand, some people in the know, understand that there are some hard decisions that have to be made and that Mayor Bing is probably doing his best.

Well, I'm a positive thinker so here's the positive slant, if not Mayor Bing then who. Plus I think that there's a lot of great things happening in spite of. Now I am not positioning this as a I support the Mayor commentary, just a lets be real and supportive.

Some didn't like Mayor Archer, Mayor Kwame, Mayor Crockrell, and now Mayor Bing. God can't be Mayor and if he could he would have to make some decisions that somebody wouldn't like and then what?

Check out my website www.strongdetroit.net for information about my documentary "The Great Detroit?"