Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

I've got opinions on all of these, but Prop. 5 is the worst goddamn thing I ever heard. Even if you've never voted, don't ever plan on voting, and don't care about any candidates or issues, you should still turn out this year and vote No on 5. Leave the rest of your ballot blank for all I care. The idea that this might [[probably will) pass scares me absolutely shitless.

Quote Originally Posted by antongast View Post
    I've got opinions on all of these, but Prop. 5 is the worst goddamn thing I ever heard. Even if you've never voted, don't ever plan on voting, and don't care about any candidates or issues, you should still turn out this year and vote No on 5. Leave the rest of your ballot blank for all I care. The idea that this might [[probably will) pass scares me absolutely shitless.
    Proposal #5 is definitely very bad, but for me Proposal #1 rightfully takes the place of the "worst goddamn thing I ever heard."

Quote Originally Posted by antongast View Post
    I think the City of Detroit Clerk said its the first time in Detroit's history that there are so many proposals that a second ballot is needed! Even the second ballot is two sided. I am helping an elderly family member with hers and man when I saw it and ran most of the proposals, mainly the County and City proposals, I got a headache. I plan on attending a forum on October 13th at one of these locations: www.freep.com/article/20121005