Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Thread: Malice Green

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by 9mile&seneca View Post
    Yes, unfortunately, racism still exists. In two distinct varieties. Non acceptable,government sanctionable white on black, and socially acceptable black on white.
    Another white guy being oppressed by the black man.

Quote Originally Posted by ejames01 View Post
    Another white guy being oppressed by the black man.
    Black men are some of the most oppressive in this country. Look at how they have taken over the ghettos and jails in this country. Most of the low wage jobs in this country have also been stolen by black men. If you want to be poor, unemployed, inferior education, and on a career path to prison, it is significantly harder to accomplish that as a white man because evil oppressive black men have taken all of those positions from you. I'd be mad if I was white.

9mile&seneca Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Crumbled_pavement View Post
    Black men are some of the most oppressive in this country. Look at how they have taken over the ghettos and jails in this country. Most of the low wage jobs in this country have also been stolen by black men. If you want to be poor, unemployed, inferior education, and on a career path to prison, it is significantly harder to accomplish that as a white man because evil oppressive black men have taken all of those positions from you. I'd be mad if I was white.
    I think I have the solution! See, try and follow this now, how about having the wedding BEFORE the 4 kids!

Quote Originally Posted by 9mile&seneca View Post
    I think I have the solution! See, try and follow this now, how about having the wedding BEFORE the 4 kids!
    You do realize that upwards of 50% of white kids are born to unwed mothers, correct? Or, should I assume bigots like you choose to ignore facts.

You sir are racist garbage. Of course I'm sure you don't make the same statements in public as bigots like yourself tend to me much more bold on anonymous websites

Quote Originally Posted by jt1 View Post
    You do realize that upwards of 50% of white kids are born to unwed mothers, correct? Or, should I assume bigots like you choose to ignore facts.
    FACTS??? where do you get this 50% figure????

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/NEWS/...ds---_ST_U.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Goose View Post

Well, obviously USA Today is a "piece of racist garbage" as well. You will note that their new masthead logo is blue, an obvious pro-smurf slant.

All kidding aside, whats wrong with having the wedding first, regardless of skin color?

Quote Originally Posted by Goose View Post

In any case, from that report, 34% of first children being born outside of marriage among white women is a significant number. 53% among Hispanic women.