"How's this example....This Saturday morning you ask your son to take your car up to the car wash. 30 minutes later he returns. The car is shiny and clean and the interior has been vacumed. So was he a good son for getting your car washed [[what you asked him to do) or is he a lazy slacker for not getting the oil changed as well [[which he could taken action upon had he just checked the little sticker on the windshield)?"

This Saturday morning you ask your son to take your car up to the car wash. 6 hours later he returns. The inside of the car is a mess, fast food wrappers all over the carpeting, smells putrid, there's mud in every wheel well, tank's on empty. "Where were you?" "@ the library" "Did you get the car washed" "I forgot" "You FORGOT?" "Daaaad, Bobby & Billy & Frank & Todd are all coming over tomorrow and they're going to help me take it to the car wash." "You're grounded" [[wife comes out of the kitchen) "the agreement we had was that if you son is to be punished, you're to turn the punishing over to me. Futhermore, you never specified a time frame in which the car was to be washed, therefore this is your fault" "Sonny, Daddy didn't mean it, have a cookie and watch TV". Your turn Kevgoblue.