Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Threaded View

Default Whatever happen to Fair and Balanced politics? [Moroun Ads]

As we draw closer to voting this fall we are bombarded with commercials on prop 6 .
    It is soooooo one sided and just right out lies .
    We are all pretty familiar with the bridge and the history with Mr Moroun.
    If you've seen the commercials you'd think that "WE" are going to have to pay for this bridge. Anyone paying attention knows better , however with all the one sided press can there be a fair vote when only one side gets to flood the airwaves with their negative message that's not true?
    How is it that we don't get a fair and true message from the other side?
    I'm aware the state can't legally air commercials , but can someone [[with money) step in and make this fair.
    Does this mean that people with money can flood the airwaves with just their views and get their way?
    Just typing this I've seen that DAMN commercial 6 times !!!!!
    WTF ! I mean come on !! In my opinion anyone flooding the airwaves this much clearly has to be worried that his greedy empire is threaten .
    I mean the guy has a monopoly on the damn bridge and half the tunnel , how much more does the SOB want ?
    In my opinion NO single person should own an international bridge.
    Also this bridge has live way past it's life time. When it's time for Mr. Moroun to update or try to get a bridge I hope the state and the people remember how he is treating Detroit and Michigan and give him the same treatment !
    Last edited by Detroitdave; September-17-12 at 05:11 PM. Reason: edit