Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by dmike76 View Post
    p69, aren't you whining about it in the other direction right now? It's funny how hypocritical you are being about stopping the sterotypes and accusations and coming up with ideas. Have you ever tried being part of the solution yourself? Have you ever at least gone into Detroit and volunteered to help? I can tell you that the entire city is not a war zone, and I'm not talking about Midtown, Downtown, etc. BTW, I'm from Livonia and I still call it Jefferson.
    Being from lilly white Livonia you do not hear the automatic weapons fire every evening! Yes its a war zone just a couple blocks from my home. So no I not whining just stating the facts. Although I am glad you can actually find Lakeshore! Last YES i do volunteer along with my wife on various Detroit Charities as well as give money to worthy causes. I also try to support to the best I can all of the needy Catholic Churches in the city. In fact I have not been a mass at my own parish church in 5 years instead I attend mass all over the city! What do you do?
    Last edited by p69rrh51; September-19-12 at 12:54 PM.