The City of Detroit will not abide by what any judge orders them to do, that's true of the past and the present. They will continue to take the 10%, pay daily fines that the judge throws on them and continue to do what they want to do.

For years, the CofD has been ordered to do certain things and they totally ignore orders by courts. Incidentally, if by some miracle, they do abide by what the courts have ordered them to do, the people who have endured these 10% pay cuts will never see the money that is owed to them.

The City still owes me over $800 that they took out of my pension checks when they charged too much for healthcare premiums; was ordered to stop taking so much, they were required to repay the retirees retroactive to when they started taking the amounts and never paid a dime to me.

Calling Benefits is like beating your head against a wall. Either phones are busy, Voicemails are full so you can't leave a message, no one responds to correspondence so you are fighting a losing battle.

To those of you who think the City is broke, you're wrong. Money is there except that the fat at the top wants it and they will get it, no matter who they have to screw.