Several more ,new to Downtown, restaurants are headed to downtown Detroit very soon.
I can't say where I heard it , but I have it on VERY good authority
That several well known Restaurants from the burbs are headed to downtown Detroit to open new branches !
With all the new people working and living downtown there seem to not be enough places to eat so get ready !
We already know about BWW, but right next door, the space that was a empty lot and the barber shop ,are also going to be a place to eat !
From what I hear early word is it's going to be a Bagger's Dave.
I've never eaten in one so I don't know if this is a good or bad thing?
I guess we will have to see if it really happens?

If you are in the mood for Asian fair the very popular place on Wooodward north of 9 mile,Inyo , is seriously looking , it's a safe bet this will happen , they are looking on Woodward, I can't say were yet , I told my friend I wouldn't say .

Also a very nice dining place on Woodward just below 696 on the east side of woodward, I cant' say the name , but those in the know will get it... Think what goes in a wine bottle , is looking in the area also.
Before I get into trouble I'll stop there for now
But there are a few more I will keep you up dated.
Also on a side note , whole foods parking lot is nearly done ! so what's up with Ye Olde butcher shoppe ?
Like I've said before on this site , if they don't get the stuff together soon Whole foods will open Before them ! if that happens they are going to be in a world of hurt, why even bother opening ?
Also the exterior Broaderick towers outside street lights are up and working !
I've also notice that Several other things are going on in Downtown/Midtown area, seems like there is a mini building boom going on .
Maybe the banks are FINALLY loaning money ?
I've NEVER seen so much construction going on in Detroit at one time, and that's not even counting cobo, the new jail, ect .
It really is a great time in Detroit , a pretty exciting time. I hope this can be kept up ?