Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by oladub View Post
    Good thing too because the DNC probably wouldn't want to be connected to anyone wearing a ratty American flag looking scarf. Note that the women have to stand behind the men designating inferior status. I don't think most Democrats would approve. Fear not though because Democratic hubby state spokeswoman and dependency role model Sandra Fluke will speak at the convention and denounce this display of women as inferiors as being charachteristic of the 'war on women'.
    They don't care about their behavior, values or customs, they only care about their votes.

Sandra Fluke? Isn't that the woman who has SO MUCH SEX she can't afford condoms week to week? Rough life when you're having so much sex you need to go begging for birth control.

Condoms are expensive, you know. Perhaps even a luxury.
    When female members of the House committee asked for a woman to testify along with the men, they were denied. Their request was simple: to allow Sandra Fluke, a Georgetown Law School student, to testify on this panel of all men.
    http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Sandra_Fluke
    A GEORGETOWN LAW SCHOOL STUDENT who can't afford condoms.
    Give me a break. Have you checked the price of Law School lately?
    It's not for the economically challenged....

And if you're having SO MUCH SEX with guys who can't provide the birth control in order to have sex with you, you're not picking your sexual partners very well. What kind of dirtbag guy wouldn't use birth control upon a woman's request?
    Evidently the ones she picks, I guess.
    Last edited by Papasito; September-06-12 at 06:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Papasito View Post
    They don't care about their behavior, values or customs, they only care about their votes.

Sandra Fluke? Isn't that the woman who has SO MUCH SEX she can't afford condoms week to week? Rough life when you're having so much sex you need to go begging for birth control.

Condoms are expensive, you know. Perhaps even a luxury.

A GEORGETOWN LAW SCHOOL STUDENT who can't afford condoms.
    Give me a break. Have you checked the price of Law School lately?
    It's not for the economically challenged....

And if you're having SO MUCH SEX with guys who can't provide the birth control in order to have sex with you, you're not picking your sexual partners very well. What kind of dirtbag guy wouldn't use birth control upon a woman's request?
    Evidently the ones she picks, I guess.
    I hear all the time from Republicans they're for "smaller government."

Apparently government so small it can hide under your bed, dictate your sexual partners, and denounce your love life.

Try to make birth control as inaccesible as possible, then scream about being pro-life. I know you guys aren't really hip to the whole biology thing, but if one uses birth control to prevent an unplanned pregancy [[do I need to explain how that happens and how a woman's body can't just reject an unwanted pregnancy?) which would preclude the possibility of abortion!

You come accross as really, really creepy. Keep it up. You are the face of the Republican Party in 2012. Let corporations do whatever they want, but bust into bedrooms accross America.

I have read few posts more contrary to personal liberty than your stalker-esque draconian rant.

pretty clear all papa knows about the speech is what right-wing radio tells him