Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by brizee View Post
    Yeah it's crazy.

You get people with those condescending "Oh those people will never vote for a white man!" "He's the wrong color!" "They'd still vote for Kwame if they could!"

Black are so much dumber than they are. We're just incapable of evaluating candidates as they come and choosing those that we believe would serve our interests best. Sometimes we get it wrong, and I'm not gonna grovel and flagulate myself over it either.

And exactly how fucking many nonwhite executives have been elected in majority white suburbs? We've been voting white presidiential candidates since we were granted the right to vote, so that incapable of voting white shit just doesn't fly.

I did like that "Will Detroit elect a felon?" topic. Misleading, innacurate, loaded and racebaiting all at once. That's pure [[southeast) Michigan.

PS. It is nice seeing that jerkoff Hoekstra having his racist/childish campaign blowup right in his smug face. Gives me tiny bit of hope for Michissippi.
    Unfortunately Debbie "the dumbass I can't pay my taxes" Stanbenow is just as bad or worse! We are right back Michissippi if we elect her also. But she will be elected just because she is a democrat. Talk about the blind leading the blind!

"I did like that "Will Detroit elect a felon?" topic. Misleading, innacurate, loaded and racebaiting all at once. That's pure [[southeast) Michigan."

And this guy doesn't have 8 felonies? Given the benefit of a doubt, running for office he continues to pass bad checks? Too bad all you can see is racism.

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    "I did like that "Will Detroit elect a felon?" topic. Misleading, innacurate, loaded and racebaiting all at once. That's pure [[southeast) Michigan."

And this guy doesn't have 8 felonies? Given the benefit of a doubt, running for office he continues to pass bad checks? Too bad all you can see is racism.
    After winning a five-way Democratic primary in August, Banks is favored to win the general election Tuesday in the heavily Democratic 1st District, which includes northeast Detroit, Harper Woods, Grosse Pointe Woods and part of Grosse Pointe Shores.

"Will Detroit elect a felon...?"

Quote Originally Posted by brizee View Post
    After winning a five-way Democratic primary in August, Banks is favored to win the general election Tuesday in the heavily Democratic 1st District, which includes northeast Detroit, Harper Woods, Grosse Pointe Woods and part of Grosse Pointe Shores.

Ok, point taken. I sit corrected.