Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Suicide is painless
    It brings on many changes
    and I can take or leave it if I please ...

Quote Originally Posted by Sstashmoo View Post
    Quote: "Nothing wrong with having a suicide plan."

There is everything wrong with having a plan. There is never a reason to commit such an act. I can tell you first hand, if you really want to cause your family as much pain as possible on your departure that is the way to go about it. Not only will they mourn your loss, they will also blame themselves in part for it. The feeling they could have done more had they only known. The feeling, they could have probably stopped you, had they known.
    Suicide is an selfish act and a permanent fix to a temporary problem.

I've never had suicidal thoughts, and at an early age, coming up through the recession of the late 70's, I resigned myself to the understanding, I would do whatever was required to survive.

I agree that suicide will cause the survivors untold grief and guilt, but I understand why someone would do it. I've experienced the suicide of someone very close to me. I've experienced the grief and the guilt. But I also have a suicide plan. I've had it for quite awhile. I also thought about suicide on and off since my high school years. There are many reasons people feel hopelessness. And until the stigma of psychological issues and treatment changes, people will continue to plan and commit suicide.

Unless you've walked the path, please do not judge these people. They are coping the best they can. Then they cannot cope one second longer.

Blarf Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Sstashmoo View Post
    Quote: "Nothing wrong with having a suicide plan."

There is everything wrong with having a plan. There is never a reason to commit such an act. .

Maybe not for you. For others it may be different. If someone really wants to commit suicide, that's their choice.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2