Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    As I said earlier, DUDE, I'm a fan of a nice bespoke suit. I'm not a fan of a gaudy bespoke suit. This shouldn't be too difficult to comprehend.
    DUDES - You two need to settle this on the runway. Walk-off!

Quote Originally Posted by SWMAP View Post
    When I was a child in catholic school the nuns told us to immediately look up an unfamiliar word in the dictionary so as to increase our vocabulary and become better speakers and readers.
    Exact same experience -- and what I did -- even though I was familiar with this word.

Quote Originally Posted by SWMAP View Post
    Bespoke is also commonly used to describe cabinetry built specifically for a space. I mostly see it used for menswear and and fittings.
    Really? Didn't know that!

Is all the racist crap really necessary?

Is there any evidence that it is an expensive custom made suit?

Is it possible that he already owned it?

Why wouldn't he wear a suit to court?

Quote Originally Posted by ejames01 View Post
    Is all the racist crap really necessary?

Is there any evidence that it is an expensive custom made suit?

Is it possible that he already owned it?

Why wouldn't he wear a suit to court?
    Thank You. finally someone who can actually THINK. Goodness Gracious, these people are pathetic. I was going to say the same thing but wanted to see if someone else would.

Quote Originally Posted by KJ5 View Post
    DUDES - You two need to settle this on the runway. Walk-off!
    DUDE, but I'm wearing off-the-rack clothes today!

ejames01 and 313hero: Kwame apologists and cheerleaders until the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Islandman View Post
    Nope. I've despised KK since 2003 would would be happy to see him get 20 years for his criminal acts. There are plenty of things to say about him without being childish or making stuff up.

Is all the racist crap really necessary? NO

Is there any evidence that it is an expensive custom made suit? NO

Is it possible that he already owned it? YES, Or he could have bought it recently.

Why wouldn't he wear a suit to court? Most people do.
    I answered the questions.

Nope. I've despised KK since 2003 would would be happy to see him get 20 years for his criminal acts. There are plenty of things to say about him without being childish or making stuff up.
    Stick to the important discussion. Does he look good or not?

Islandman. KMK Hater to the end. Why??? I doubt you LIVE in Detroit. I doubt he did ANYTHING to YOU. And I bet most of the crap you believe about him is a lie. So you HATE a man for what the TV says. Remember Tamara Green? You probably still believe the party happened dont you? SMH the media controls your mind. What a shame. SMH. P.S. I bet you the type that says KMK "Stole all of the money" if so why doesnt he have any embezzlement charges. He's charged with everything but stealing. hmmmmmm. get off your racist high horse and fucking think for a change. Oh yeah thats right you have to wait for the media to tell you what to think. I'm sorry my bad.
    And to the person who said stick to the topic. Why do yall even care what KMK looks like of wears since yall "despise" him so much. WTF is that about. Yall must wish yall was one of his hoes. ae yall jealous or something.
    EJames is a hater but all he did was tell the truth and yall went in on him or her. SMH WTF is yall problem

I actually know him personally, and yes, live in Detroit. Went to high school with him too. Lasty, I'm a black Puerto Rican, so you can take that racism BS and stick it. Any other assumptions on your part?

I don't hate the person, I hate the actions he has taken to sully and tarnish the perception of Detroit, and the financial backdealings he has done to support friends and family, none of which helped the city.

I could give two shits if the party happened or not. There are plenty of other more important items to take him to task for.

I actually know him personally, and yes, live in Detroit. Went to high school with him too. Lasty, I'm a black Puerto Rican, so you can take that racism BS and stick it. Any other assumptions on your part?

I don't hate the person, I hate the actions he has taken to sully and tarnish the perception of Detroit, and the financial backdealings he has done to support friends and family, none of which helped the city.

I could give two shits if the party happened or not. There are plenty of other more important items to take him to task for.
    I stand corrected. I guess. Just cause you a "Black Puerto Rican" doesnt mean you're NOT racist. and "tarnish the perception of Detroit" is total Bullshit. Detroits been the murder capital for damn near 30 years. If its not #1 its in the top 5 for sure. I dont think a Mayor Cheating on his wife warrants "tarnish" Blagoavich [[or however you spell it) was the Governor of Ill. and got indicted and is in jail for "trying to sell Obama's senate seat" and I guarantee you not one person decided NOT to visit Ill. because of that. Plenty more examples to throw around but who has the time. Yeah he hired family and friends. NAME ONE MAYOR THAT HASNT. NAME ONE. Our CURRENT MAYOR HAS FAMILY AND FRIENDS ALL THROUGH HIS ADMIN. Cockrell same thing. Archer same thing. So WTF are you talking about. I live in the real world. You follow headlines. If you LIVE in Detroit like you say you do you would see the progress his administration made. Answer me this one question. Has Detroit gotten Better??? I'll answer for ya. Nope not at all. and he's been gone longer than Obama been in office. So if he was soooooo bad, "stole everything, tarnished Detroits rep, etc" why is Detroit worse now???

Quote Originally Posted by 313hero View Post
    Islandman. KMK Hater to the end. Why??? I doubt you LIVE in Detroit. I doubt he did ANYTHING to YOU. And I bet most of the crap you believe about him is a lie. So you HATE a man for what the TV says. Remember Tamara Green? You probably still believe the party happened dont you? SMH the media controls your mind. What a shame. SMH. P.S. I bet you the type that says KMK "Stole all of the money" if so why doesnt he have any embezzlement charges. He's charged with everything but stealing. hmmmmmm. get off your racist high horse and fucking think for a change. Oh yeah thats right you have to wait for the media to tell you what to think. I'm sorry my bad.
    And to the person who said stick to the topic. Why do yall even care what KMK looks like of wears since yall "despise" him so much. WTF is that about. Yall must wish yall was one of his hoes. ae yall jealous or something.
    EJames is a hater but all he did was tell the truth and yall went in on him or her. SMH WTF is yall problem

A hoe is a tool used in gardening.

Based on the entirety of your reply, I shouldn't give you enough credit to understand this, but it was a joke. We're also talking about it because we find it amusing.

Maybe you can provide us with a 313hero-approved list of acceptable discussion topics, though. That would be fun.

Based on the entirety of your reply, I shouldn't give you enough credit to understand this, but it was a joke. We're also talking about it because we find it amusing.

Maybe you can provide us with a 313hero-approved list of acceptable discussion topics, though. That would be fun.

Thank you noise...I posted that picture because I thought it was amusing..how many pictures have we seen KMK wearing a bow tie and eyeglasses? My first thought was that he looked like an overgrown Steve Urkle. Lighten up folks it's not that serious....

Stick to the important discussion. Does he look good or not?
    That isn't my style

I'm not a hater. KK was a corrupt mayor. I'm not going to excuse that because we have the same skin complexion.

313hero has to be a troll!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MidTownMs View Post
    Kwame's new courtroom image....

Attachment 15367
    I always thought he dressed well, but also always looked like a fatass. A young Uncle Phil.

The bowtie just gets me thinking that once the Kwamster is cooling off for a long time he's going repent to convert to "Islam" in prison. Not regular Islam, mind you, but the black nationalist variety, which should serve his purposes well.

superduperman Guest

Quote Originally Posted by poobert View Post
    I always thought he dressed well, but also always looked like a fatass. A young Uncle Phil.

The bowtie just gets me thinking that once the Kwamster is cooling off for a long time he's going repent to convert to "Islam" in prison. Not regular Islam, mind you, but the black nationalist variety, which should serve his purposes well.
    Except, The Nation isn't as prevelant in federal prison as it is in state prisons. There are more Sunni and Shiites Muslims in federal prison, plus if he was joining The Nation in prison, bowties aren't allowed anyway. I think in his case its just a fashion choice, not a religious one.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3