First and foremost, Bad Brains, your comment below isn't cute by any measure.

You have more than 1 apology to make, because 2 men who have a work van and a set of tools to fix stuff, do not fall into your category of "lacking common sense". Not by a long shot.

They do not have high-end stereo equipment in the van, they do not have jewelry in the van, they have f'king saws, drills, power tools, brackets, lumber, metal rods, you know ..... things that you absolutely need in order to repair plumbing, electrical, broken doors and etc. ? Would you have any clue what these jobs require, Bad Brains ? Probably not, you probably have no idea what is necessary.

Tell you what ..... why don't you blame this family for "lacking common sense" as well;

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/story/19...-father-of-six

Fellow DYes' friends, we need to stop this BS ! Seriously ..... this city has a chance to come back, but 'stupid' people continue to prevail by justifying the actions of the 'bad' folks.

Mark my words - Here's the bottom line, the day we can all unite unanimously against the bad&stupid camp, will be the day Detroit is a safer and better city.

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Brains View Post
So we have no moral compass if we question why they would leave expensive equipment unattended in their van in a bad neighborhood? If you say so.

It's not smart to leave that kind of stuff anywhere unattended, much less in poorer high crime neighborhood. I didn't know we weren't allowed to criticize lack of common sense. My apologies.