Quote Originally Posted by p69rrh51 View Post
Why not, you act as if Hamtramck is some great place, NOT! Just a made up city so 2 industrialists could avoid paying taxes. Laughing is just plain ignorance which is what I expect from you!
So you think Hamtramck is a bad place with no history? You obviously have no clue as to the current state or history of this incredible, colorful, feisty little city.

First a German farming village, then Polish, now multicultural, Hamtown has always welcomed immigrants with open arms. Most of them have achieved the American Dream and done well for generations to come. We have walkable neighborhoods, a wide range of ethnic markets and restaurant for any kind of cuisine and bakeries galore. On top of that, our nightlife isn't too shabby, as there are plenty of bars to wet you whistle in, as well as the legendary Hamtramck Blowout every spring.

Of coarse, if you fall into the anti-immigration, racist tea-party crowd who aren't interested in sampling other culture, then I can see why you'd have issues with my city.