Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by illwill View Post
    Interesting article. Nathaniel Wallace said he thinks Detroit is now on the other side. Sometimes I wonder how much research these people have done on the city before forming these laughable opinions? Detroit has sunk deeper and deeper and it's getting worse and worse. Anyone who knows Detroit simply appreciates the city for what it is. Detroit offers a lot but an in-tuned Detroiter knows the city has not turned the corner. Just embrace the city for what it is. A GREAT place to be. A city in financial ruins but a GREAT place to be.
    I guess it depends on your point of view. If you can afford to be in certain areas, it does seem as though things are looking up. For 75% of the city, not so much.

My Great Grandma lived in Detroit...3rd st. In the 20's thru 40's, she owned Jumbo's on 3rd. My Grandma was raised there. They both survived thru all the crap...my Grandma , bless her late soul, raised 5 awesome boys. SINGLE parent!!! Way to go Grandma YES!!! It can be done Cass corridor,single parent, pimps, and all of the above...AWESOME!!! Hear that bar has horrible service, yet awesome company and beverages

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3