Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

At least we don't have to listen to this guy any longer, he was getting on my nerves!

Not good news for Big Bobb, but I'm sure most consider this a great development.

Wonder if Big Bobb has HIM on a hit list now?!

Quote Originally Posted by Gannon View Post
    Wonder if Big Bobb has HIM on a hit list now?!
    LOL, BB is arrogant enough to try it! I don't know how some people consider Griem a good lawyer, this is at least the second time [[that we know of) that he QUIT. That's not a good lawyer. Seems he only wants to play when he thinks he can win. Well, he should have figured that out at the beginning of the case.

I bet he's had had a chance to listen to the tapes of BB plotting the hit on Getz and he realized that BB was going down. Bob was probably very explicit in his instructions, making it very clear why he wanted Joe dead. Notice in one of those statements released, Griem hinted that BB was facing TWO trials. So he must know that BB is going to trial over Jane's death, something the public has not even been made aware of.

I see both Griem and the female lawyer have asked to quit at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Detwa View Post
    Seems he only wants to play when he thinks he can win. Well, he should have figured that out at the beginning of the case.
    Gotta skew those statistics so his future clients pay the big bill for his legendary services.

I'm sure he hit up Big Bobb in advance for the bulk of it...and I'm betting he goes on a long vacation somewhere on Bobb's cash.

Didn't hear about the other attorney quitting...was that Gentz's counselor?

Gotta skew those statistics so his future clients pay the big bill for his legendary services.

I'm sure he hit up Big Bobb in advance for the bulk of it...and I'm betting he goes on a long vacation somewhere on Bobb's cash.

I guess Griem will go back to being on WDIV as their resident lawyer guru to give his highly regarded opinion on things.

No, the other attorney I was referring to was BB's other lawyer that joined Griem a couple of months ago. The female lawyer, Utzel or something. They are both asking off the case.

No, the other attorney I was referring to was BB's other lawyer that joined Griem a couple of months ago. The female lawyer, Utzel or something. They are both asking off the case.

Thanks. sure is stupid that I've got ao add these words to gte over the ten digit limit.

That should tell you right there, how much confidence they have in winning this case. Only a matter of time now before the chickens come home to roost.

Quote Originally Posted by Cincinnati_Kid View Post
    That should tell you right there, how much confidence they have in winning this case. Only a matter of time now before the chickens come home to roost.
    Hopefully this seals Big Bob's case and the clown goes away for a long time.

LOL, BB is arrogant enough to try it! I don't know how some people consider Griem a good lawyer, this is at least the second time [[that we know of) that he QUIT. That's not a good lawyer. Seems he only wants to play when he thinks he can win. Well, he should have figured that out at the beginning of the case.

I bet he's had had a chance to listen to the tapes of BB plotting the hit on Getz and he realized that BB was going down. Bob was probably very explicit in his instructions, making it very clear why he wanted Joe dead. Notice in one of those statements released, Griem hinted that BB was facing TWO trials. So he must know that BB is going to trial over Jane's death, something the public has not even been made aware of.

I see both Griem and the female lawyer have asked to quit at the same time.
    Yes, it seems that his public persona to me based on the two high profile cases he had was that he wanted the case and the publicity that goes along with it as long as he could create reasonable doubt.

I believe he now knows that based on the existing evidence it would be hard pressed if not impossible to win the cases.

I guess it was time to jump off that train before it got too far down the tracks.

I don't know what it says about him as a lawyer ?