On the Lodge Southbound around 10:15 pm tonight two border patrol SUV's pulled over a van. They had the lights flashing for about a mile before the vehicle stopped. Of course no one on the Lodge would pass the cops even though usually they are driving crazy weaving in and out of traffic for no good reason. The van eventually stopped in the right lane but did not pull over. Then everyone else stopped. I had no choice, the car in front of me came to a dead stop in the center lane of the Lodge right next to this unfolding situation. The second SUV pulled in front of the van to block it and the ICE agent comes out with his gun drawn both hands on the gun pointed at the van. The guy in front of me is still not moving. Thankfully, finally someone in the left lane decided it was better to move on, and I was right behind him, outtta there as fast as I could and on my way to home sweet home. I'm as curious as the next person but I also know what killed the cat. Don't know if this was stupidity, gawking or total petrified fear of cops who are virtually nonexistent on the Lodge but who stops in the center lane of the Lodge while the Border Patrol or the cops are ready to start shooting at any moment?

And since when does the Border Patrol pull people over on the Southbound Lodge, near Davison, nowhere near the Border?