Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 31 of 47 FirstFirst ... 21 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 41 ... LastLast

Another thing less likely found in your galaxy:

polyphonic overtone singing - Anna-Maria Hefele

Anna-Maria-Hefele.com

Quote Originally Posted by Bigb23 View Post

They seem to update on the down-low without your'e knowledge or permission. You're computer runs slow for a few weeks until you find out on your own. They just don't use any notifications at all. Like Hackers.

When you are a conglomerate like Microsoft, you don't answer to anybody.
    You do know you can go into settings and change how your PC is updated, etc, right?

Anyone notice 'particular' grocery items that have shot up in price!?

For example Philadelphia regular strawberry cream cheese tub - 7.5oz now $3.60 something at Kroger? Seem this time last year it was always two something a tub. Oh well. I opted for plain box in the foil wrap!

I would imagine food prices range state to state?
    Last edited by Zacha341; February-25-19 at 12:32 PM.

^ ^
    Yes, and what's not going up in price seems to be shrinking in size.

Kim starts an over 2,500 mile train trip from hell. I don't care how good the food may be, that doesn't sound like any fun at all. Also a heck of a security risk as you're traveling through other countries. I hope he's had his measles' shot.

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    You do know you can go into settings and change how your PC is updated, etc, right?
    That in nowhere near as easy to do with Windows as it used to be. They will force updates.

Yeah, Apple is getting nutso the same way! Releasing buggy updates, etc. You loose as much as you gain ala the gadgets with the upgrades. Good times.
    Last edited by Zacha341; March-01-19 at 09:06 PM.

If nothing else you can pause them and There are options to reschedule when the computer will restart and download your updates. There are other minor tweaks you can perform to make your life easier. This is just me directions on how to pause them for a week
    The option to defer Windows 10 updates is no longer available through Windows Update. Instead, you will see an option to Pause Updates. Go to Windows Update > Advanced options to turn this option On and pause updates for up to seven days.

Quote Originally Posted by rb336 View Post
    That in nowhere near as easy to do with Windows as it used to be. They will force updates.
    This is an informative video I found today. My system restore points were disabled during one of the pushed updates without my knowledge. I could not go back and restore my computer like the "old" days!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-l3mCDz4RSU

This is somewhat complicated, but necessary.

Thanks again, Microsoft for Fing over you're users.

Heard this one on the radio. Couldn't believe it until I found this:

Homeowner's Association Fines Resident After Car Leaves Penis-Shaped Outline in Snowy Lot

...Kathryn was shocked to find an email in her inbox notifying her that she'd been fined $100 because her car had violated the HOA's rules on "displaying offensive images or slogans."...

How could she possibly control the way the snow fell around her car? Didn't the bylaws state that offensive imagery had to be purposeful? She refused to pay the fine, threatened legal action,...
    This happened in Tennessee.

I suspect that HOA's "offensive image" problem suddenly became a lot worse once this went viral.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post
    Heard this one on the radio. Couldn't believe it until I found this:
    Homeowner's Association Fines Resident After Car Leaves Penis-Shaped Outline in Snowy Lot

This may be the stupidest news story of the year.

^^^ A slow news day apparently.
    Last edited by Zacha341; March-08-19 at 06:49 AM.

This looks like a fun old fashioned toy.

How to Make a Pop Pop Boat From a Pop Can!
    First step: drink the beer.
    I suspect it's necessary to hold it upside down when priming to get all the air out of the boiler.

It acts like an aquatic version of a valveless pulsejet engine, which can also be a DIY project.

The only thing more impressive than these custom cars is their designer's modesty:

Jimaz - I have occasionally gone back to those videos for years for fun.

Also search YouTube for miniature engines, they are master machinists on another level.

And check out these Ladies, who built a 1000 HP miniature semi truck.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0e_L8jKR20

While I have an affinity with the metal workers, [[English Wheel, Aluminum sheet and sand bags), the mold and chopper gun have my attention too.
    Last edited by Bigb23; March-09-19 at 08:44 AM.

I have eight regular clocks in my apartment, [[with nowhere to go anyways), and a collection of twenty cheap Chinese wristwatches. I hate this time of year. Spring forward !.

I found charred beef tips at Kroger in the pulled pork isle. AWESOME.
    Last edited by Bigb23; March-09-19 at 12:31 PM.

I avoid anything Swamp this or Alaskan that on cable, which leaves me with
    Dr. Pimple popper and the Kardashians, the billion dollar empire founded on a flip phone sex tape.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigb23 View Post
    I avoid anything Swamp this or Alaskan that on cable, which leaves me with
    Dr. Pimple popper and the Kardashians, the billion dollar empire founded on a flip phone sex tape.
    There's always "Say Yes to the Dress"

This Man Turned a Car Into a Motorbike to Escape the Desert
    In one of his many road trips to Morocco, Emile Leray [[nicknamed the “Doctor of African Mechanics” by his friends) hit a roadblock ... literally. Well, actually it was a rock in the middle of the desert, but you get the idea. With his car’s front axel destroyed and a limited food supply, Leray faced an uncertain future. So what did he do? Engineered the ultimate DIY escape.
    We are human beings. We can do these things!
    Last edited by Jimaz; March-09-19 at 10:06 PM.

We are human beings. We can do these things!
    It always amazes me that third world trash heap genius's can do this. Thank you - YouTube.
    Last edited by Bigb23; March-10-19 at 10:42 AM.

The internut still amazes me. Dick Dale and Stevie Ray Vaughan playing side by side.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56SAxtf-RTg

And their guitar styles, left handed, and upside down Stratocaster.

And I apologize for the Dick Dale Hair.

SRV - we really miss you!
    Last edited by Bigb23; March-10-19 at 02:27 PM.

Awesome Stevie Ray Vaughan video. Excellent guitar licks. Goodness that shoe polish black hair of DD----!
    Last edited by Zacha341; March-11-19 at 10:24 AM.

And another side by side - Queen 1985 and the 2019 movie.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-V23YKr5emE
    Last edited by Bigb23; March-12-19 at 03:34 AM.

A friend and I just had a conversation about "Dr. Pimple Popper", "My 600 lb. Life", "The Little People", and the various polygamy series from Utah. I don't even like surfing and seeing even 2 seconds of any of those shows as I scan channels ! Don't get me wrong. I have empathy for these folks. I couldn't imagine the difficulties of being 600 lbs....having a puss-filled asteroid growing on your head...or being 3 feet tall...but that doesn't mean I want to spend my time watching you struggle through life for a half hour every day. Same with surgeries...do I really want to see or know ?

I imagine there's people out there going, "Oh don't worry...I can do it. I saw Dr. Pimple Popper handle a zit this size on an episode last week. Hold on while I get a cube of ice and my sewing kit".

Hilarious.

LockPickingLawyer: My Wife vs. Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream Lock

No man should ever get between his wife and her ice cream.

Page 31 of 47 FirstFirst ... 21 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 41 ... LastLast