Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 24 of 47 FirstFirst ... 14 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 34 ... LastLast

Could you return our eagles please? Thanx.

Name:  5 Eagles, Belle Isle, 1-12-18.jpg
Views: 830
Size:  132.8 KB

Thank god for YouTube stuff like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhPYnvZmFQA

Thank you Norway. for your calming live train ride.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigb23 View Post
    Thank god for YouTube stuff like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhPYnvZmFQA

Thank you Norway. for your calming live train ride.

"And the train she won't stop rolling..... No way to get off!" J.T.

Cool video. Good find Bigb23.

As far as I can see [[I only see three...), those are all males, probably transients.

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    Could you return our eagles please? Thanx.

Name:  5 Eagles, Belle Isle, 1-12-18.jpg
Views: 830
Size:  132.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by rb336 View Post
    As far as I can see [[I only see three...), those are all males, probably transients.

Hi rb336, That was taken on Belle Isle, 1-12-18. There were 5, but I might have closed the shot too tight and cut 2 of them off. Curious, how can you tell they're all males? You're probably right about them being transients. I don't see any nests on Belle Isle. [[soon there won't be any trees) And they come out to the island to hunt and teach the young how to hunt.
    Last edited by Honky Tonk; February-05-18 at 01:03 PM.

Now Trump has come up with the "America's Harvest" box scam, where they replace fresh grocery's on food stamps with with pre-boxed canned food, like beans, Spam, rice, and whatnot, to make up the shortfall from the corporate windfall with the new tax plan. And this will all be delivered to you're door!!! ????

This after they failed to deliver emergency meals to Puerto Rico after the hurricane. Hey - lets go national !!!

I've run across this before with George W's faith based initiative during the Recession, where I had to invite a church group into my living room for a prayer circle to avoid a gas/heat shutoff, using taxpayer money, [[$70 -gee thanks).

Maybe with the savings we can have the biggest, best, military parade [[bigger than France's), ever for the most magnificent president ever known to mankind - ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urYSa8XWwvg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppce9I00Cso [[drain the swamp!).

This man is truly insane.

P.S. This is from a man in a gold plated penthouse, who FEELS for the common man. Delusional or what?
    Last edited by Bigb23; February-15-18 at 06:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GMan View Post
    "And the train she won't stop rolling..... No way to get off!" J.T.

Cool video. Good find Bigb23.
    The live video would be so much better if those desperate Norwegians weren't begging for entrance into our Trump run failed health care system.`

Jay Leno is the smartest car guy I know. What a collection he has.
    Who else would set himself on fire to fire up a Stanley Steamer?
    The man is a walking encyclopedia of cars.

I have myself restored multiple pre-war vehicles and love the mind set of this man,

Thank you - Jay [[Jim) Leno

I'm tryin' to keep my old/ vintage 98 Honda Accord running, does that count? Doubtful......

Indeed Leno knows his cars!

Jay Leno is the smartest car guy I know. What a collection he has.
    Who else would set himself on fire to fire up a Stanley Steamer?...
    The whole video is 29 minutes but I'll jump to the explosion: 1906 Stanley Steamer Vanderbilt Cup Racer - Jay Leno's Garage.

Gotta love those goggles. It's steampunkier!

Trio of stray thoughts.......
    1. How come all the men in commercials on TV have a week's growth or better of beard? Or do they only shave once a month?
    2. Where are all the railroad cars in the US being graffiti'd?
    3. Is "graffiti'd" a word? Don't look right. But neither does graffiti.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray1936 View Post
    2. Where are all the railroad cars in the US being graffiti'd?

Graffitiated, maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Ray1936 View Post
    No, graffiti'd is not a word. Graffiti is not a verb, it is a noun. If it were a verb, the past tense would be graffitied​.

Quote Originally Posted by rb336 View Post
    No, graffiti'd is not a word. Graffiti is not a verb, it is a noun. If it were a verb, the past tense would be graffitied​.
    The verb many would use who do the stuff is graff. Past tense: graffed.
    Last edited by bust; March-10-18 at 12:37 AM.

For your springing forward convenience we present The Official NIST US Time, "corrected for network delay."

20 Things You Didn't Know About... Time

We've all had the history class with George Washington and Thomas Jefferson.
    But do you know, there is a sunken Liberty Ship in the Thames estuary [[SS Richard Montgomery) with 4000 tons of high explosives that can make a 2 1/2 mile high mushroom cloud and a forty foot Tsunami into the heart of London. Now on a do not touch list.
    The ship is surrounded by floating WWII mines which can break loose from rusted chains and impact the ship. Not to mention terrorists.

This was not a hint to middle east anybody. History at it's worst.
    Last edited by Bigb23; March-14-18 at 09:39 AM.

To terminate a Government official 28 hours before a vested pension plan takes effect, for doing his job, is the lowest, vilest, thing that has been done in the last 150 years by a president. You can fire the AG for not doing his job in the first place. Now we will have a clean slate, no Government, and a carnival barker for president.

This isn't the Golf clubhouse any more, this is OUR money paying him. Not a three billion dollar lobby trolling for three TRILLION of tax favors, at the expense of you and me.

Drain you're swamp, you first!!!
    Last edited by Bigb23; March-18-18 at 04:43 AM.

The hinky firing is out of control. The 'my president right or wrong' crowd whoever the POTUS is, are working hard to square this. For example with Tillerson, one can argue he needed to go, but who goes about dismissal via Twitter? Re. the AG I why was his vesting so late in his tenure? Many companies it is within 10 years?

Are all pensions revoked due to be being sacked? A deepening swamp indeed.
    Last edited by Zacha341; March-18-18 at 06:52 AM.

Why does Microsoft unleash the Nuclear option when it comes to us folks?
    We just want a backyard BBQ, and not a smoldering shit storm.
    My Win 10 computer crashed, and had it reloaded. Everything gone except for minor files. Then went to Wikipedia and could NOT find my way out.
    This guy reigns as the richest man in the world, [[Maybe as big or close to vest Trump.) Yet we have constant problems with his OS.

Every year for the last 24 years, I've said said enough! Stupid me.

My Win 10 computer crashed, and had it reloaded. Everything gone except for minor files. Then went to Wikipedia and could NOT find my way out.
    This guy reigns as the richest man in the world, [[Maybe as big or close to vest Trump.) Yet we have constant problems with his OS.

Considering he barely works for the company any longer and hasn't written a line of code in probably 20 yrs...
    Last edited by jcole; April-12-18 at 04:25 PM.

After moving into my tiny apartment five years ago, I tried to scare up some camping equipment from my old days. [[This is the year!)

Surprise - I have enough for a comfortable weekend. [[Had to buy a new tent though), Cot, chair, sleeping bags, propane lantern and stove, and other stuff. I have to buy a cooler yet. I'm glad I kept that stuff, I sold or gave everything else away - moving from a house into a one bedroom apartment, including a new 6.5 HP generator. [[Gave it to my next door neighbor).
    Last edited by Bigb23; April-15-18 at 09:41 AM.

24 years ago, you could've should've bit into the now defunct [[other) billionaire's produc[[e)[[t).

A happy 420 to those celebrating personal freedom today. Fire up the bong, bring out the bar-b-que, and enjoy the beautiful day ! Between Boehner, Schumer, and our own State Legislature, we're almost there !

Well - I got my tent, [[Very Lame, advertising Trumped upped to the point of illegal). Sad. Then went to check close by rustic camping. Good luck, unless you are a Church or Scout Group, or equestrians with a 45' motor home and a horse trailer. Michigan has closed down 90% of camping to the people who need it - financially strapped working people, who need it most.
    Oh, there are options - an eight hour round trip in a hooptie. And then you tent in a crowd of concrete slabs and whirring air conditioners.
    So far, my camping vacation plans are bleak - one spot per 300,000 people.

With reservations, up to $45 / a night.

Does anybody have a backyard for rent?
    Michigan, you can do better!

And don't feel too sorry for me, I used to camp in the Federal Forest two tracks, dig your own pit and make you're own fire ring.

And the bears - thank you Stephen Colbert.

Attachment 35584

Attachment 35585
    Last edited by Bigb23; April-21-18 at 02:46 AM.

Oh - Oh - Oh, Bong -Man, NOW I get it.

Happy 4:20 to those that can.
    Last edited by Bigb23; April-21-18 at 02:48 AM.

Page 24 of 47 FirstFirst ... 14 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 34 ... LastLast