Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 13 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 23 ... LastLast

Age-

The only time I don't have to pee, is when I'm peeing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigb23 View Post
    Age-

The only time I don't have to pee, is when I'm peeing.
    Does that mean European?

With the way of becoming a millionaire today is by sitting down at a laptop with a bag of Cheesy Poofs and changing a few lines of somebody else's code, I'm astounded at what I can find on YouTube.

18th century Automatons, and 19th and 21st century Tourbillon watches, almost make me cry at the craftsmanship and engineering that went into those.

Spend a good afternoon like I have, looking at this astounding mechanical art.

And don't forget 19th century music boxes.

Woodwork A+

Brasswork A++

Check out the Swiss trade shows.

One 20 ton B-24 rolled off the assembly line at Willow Run every hour during WW II..

My dad was in one of those over Ploeski. Never talked about it.

Detroityes is now hard to Google. Thoughts?

The Chinese sites are crap for cyber Monday. Watch out.
    Last edited by Bigb23; December-01-15 at 12:53 AM.

I guess I just signed my death warrant !

I'm almost 61 yrs old and just ordered a XL Hover board [[like a segway) + safety equipment to get around my neighborhood.
    Believe me, I would not do this without health insurance. And patent lawsuits are flying all around now, so I decided to jump in now while the time was right.
    I ordered right from the factory, so ignore the above post.

Wish me luck !

I wonder if Flanders ever bought a new computer.

One 20 ton B-24 rolled off the assembly line at Willow Run every hour during WW II..

My dad was in one of those over Ploeski. Never talked about it.

Detroityes is now hard to Google. Thoughts?
    My Grandfather was an engineer at Willow run.Developed the "Center wing milling buck " for B-24 production.

The other day I was given an Amazon Echo. It's like a hi-tech Magic 8 Ball. Of course the first thing I did was try to get it to break itself.
    Jimaz: Alexa, is the answer to this question "No"?
    Alexa: Hmm. I can't find the answer to the question I heard.

Well that was disappointing. The least she could have done was open a portal to the eighth dimension. Pffft.
    Jimaz: Alexa, Simon says Alexa, Simon says Detroit.
    Alexa: Alexa, Simon says Detroit.

Apparently she doesn't respond to her name as spoken by herself or she would have said Detroit twice.

Weird.

A bad year,

First the Google app inquiry, all the time. Then Star Wars, then Xmas, then the Republican debate part IX, and my remote and tablet are SMOKING from changing the channels.

Enough,

Moderation in everything Media.

Oh, and 18 year old Svetlana wants my HOT 61 year old body for romance.
    REALLY ! REALLY ?
    The server is gummed up in more than one way. ; )

...I'm almost 61 yrs old and just ordered a XL Hover board [[like a segway) + safety equipment to get around my neighborhood....
    Be careful it doesn't catch fire!

Hoverboard battery and fire safety tips

A bad year,

First the Google app inquiry, all the time. Then Star Wars, then Xmas, then the Republican debate part IX, and my remote and tablet are SMOKING from changing the channels.

Enough,

Moderation in everything Media.
    The Stars Wars hype and amount of products is out of control. I think it's way worse than the last time. Must be due to the Disney buy out of George Lucas. I've seen a lot of products featuring the Stormtroopers. Aren't they the bad guys? Sorry, they don't belong on fuzzy slippers.

http://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Stor.../dp/B014PNNMHK

I think I'll wait for the DVD or eventually streaming online presence.

But what's up with the redesign/ image reduction of the black actor John Boyega in the Star Wars poster advertising in the Chinese market?!

http://www.tmz.com/2015/12/10/t-i-st...-china-poster/

https://twitter.com/Variety/status/6...rc=twsrc%5Etfw
    Last edited by Zacha341; December-18-15 at 06:27 AM.

1976 — Lily Tomlin's Ernestine: "We don't care, we don't have to...we're the phone company."

2015 — Fed Ex: "We don't deliver, we don't have to...we're Fed Ex."

Found on a peanut butter jar label: "ALLERGY INFORMATION: CONTAINS PEANUTS."

I'm not making that up.

"This page has been intentionally left blank." is a blatant lie.

The only reason for that sentence to exist is to intentionally avoid leaving that page blank.

I'll just say I was privy to Naval Aviation prior to the film Close Encounters.[[1977)
    Two years before that film , I stood before a wall sized map of the Southwest with push pins that the navy aviation thought were probable wtf.
    This will happen for the next 40 years.

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend.
    Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.
    -- Groucho Marx

I just was introduced to a female that I have not seen since she was a dew drop 17 year old. That's the problem with old folks homes.
    Yes it was scary, she has been married three times with five kids and umpteen grandkids.
    Do I respond to this?
    My life is over as far as I'm concerened , she's no fox by far. Just friends ?

I just was introduced to a female that I have not seen since she was a dew drop 17 year old. That's the problem with old folks homes.
    Yes it was scary, she has been married three times with five kids and umpteen grandkids.
    Do I respond to this?
    My life is over as far as I'm concerened , she's no fox by far. Just friends ?
    Enjoy her company. No one is forcing you to get married. That would probably be a bad idea anyway.

When Santa used to arrive in Detroit at the end of the annual Hudson's Thanksgiving parade, I seem to remember that there was always a pretty young lady accompanying him. I told my wife who doesn't have a Detroit background. I couldn't remember the lady's name. Was is something like 'Christmas Carol'? My wife's crack was that maybe Santa had a mistress. Does anyone else remember her name?

Quote Originally Posted by oladub View Post
    When Santa used to arrive in Detroit at the end of the annual Hudson's Thanksgiving parade, I seem to remember that there was always a pretty young lady accompanying him. I told my wife who doesn't have a Detroit background. I couldn't remember the lady's name. Was is something like 'Christmas Carol'? My wife's crack was that maybe Santa had a mistress. Does anyone else remember her name?
    http://www.detroitkidshow.com/Maureen_Bailey.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post
    Be careful it doesn't catch fire!

Hoverboard battery and firthat's alety tips

I took a shot at it, but got my Paypal refund after long delays in shipping and customs.
    I vetted the product extensively, but the product fires from a few customers and sellers jammed the whole pipeline.
    Don't buy the cheapest electrical product you can find online, [[from China no less), and entrust it to your twelve year old.

Those fires happened because they charged it overnight and used it recklessly.
    This would have been my third electrical vehicle, and I had forty years of designing, building, wiring, and programming machines.

I might still buy one after the media frenzy is over.
    Just don't buy from Holuby.com, nice people, bad actions. Buy them when they are in the States already.

With due diligence, 12 fires from 500,000 products didn't have to happen.
    Last edited by Bigb23; January-23-16 at 09:00 AM.

Page 13 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 23 ... LastLast