Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by rb336 View Post
    Ah. Wisdom from Ms Fitts. I sometimes agree with her, but she always conveniently starts things after her stint with HUD under Bush the Elder [[yes, blame everyone, but I had nothing to do with it!)
    Wrong. Very wrong. She wrote extensively about the corruption she found within the Bush administration. You are shooting the wrong messenger unless her sin was to note the corruption under both Republicans and Democrats. Here is a list of people both democrat and repubican that she reemed in just one of her articles.
    http://www.dunwalke.com/resources/people.htm
    Try to fit this Fitts story to your statement.
    "Brady, Bush, Bechtel, and "the boys"

Here is a sample from that article linking Bush I with drug running operations. "Thanks to numerous journalists and members of the enforcement community, the documentation on Mena drug running and the related money laundering is quite serious and makes the case that the government was engaged or complicit in significant narcotics trafficking. This includes the various relationships to employees of the National Security Council, the Department of Justice and the CIA under Vice President Bush’s leadership"

Don't believe everything you read on Wonkette.
    Last edited by oladub; July-06-09 at 07:16 PM. Reason: wrotr>wrote

Quote Originally Posted by oladub View Post
    Wrong. Very wrong. She wrote extensively about the corruption she found within the Bush administration. You are shooting the wrong messenger unless her sin was to note the corruption under both Republicans and Democrats. Here is a list of people both democrat and repubican that she reemed in just one of her articles.
    http://www.dunwalke.com/resources/people.htm
    Try to fit this Fitts story to your statement.
    "Brady, Bush, Bechtel, and "the boys"

Here is a sample from that article linking Bush I with drug running operations. "Thanks to numerous journalists and members of the enforcement community, the documentation on Mena drug running and the related money laundering is quite serious and makes the case that the government was engaged or complicit in significant narcotics trafficking. This includes the various relationships to employees of the National Security Council, the Department of Justice and the CIA under Vice President Bush’s leadership"

Don't believe everything you read on Wonkette.
    everything i have read from her previously seems to skirt her years in the Bush I admin. this looks more interesting. what the heck is wonkette?