^ you can bet they are always thinking of devious things,cats are buttholes anyway you look at it.

My pit just passed but the amount of ignorance out there is at time unbelievable,signs on the fence,beware of dog.

People used to say,she is so cute can I pet her,I say no because she will bite you.

So what did they do? Say the whole I love dogs and dogs love me and stick thier fingers through the fence to pet her.

The look of shock was priceless,I just told you not to do it and you did it anyways.

Nowdays it is pounded into everybody’s head that dogs are thier family members and because they have a little fluffy lap dog that loves them every dog should be the same.

If it not your dog,stay away from it and do not touch somebody else’s dog without permission.

Animal control told me,illegal to put the dog on a 25’ tether outside or allow it to run free in a fenced yard.

I asked him what he did with his dogs when he was at work,he said he put them in a cage,like it was normal to do.If your dog is considered family,I guess it would be okay to lock your kids in a cage while you are at work,save on child care anyways.

I grew up with German Sheppard’s,Dobermans and pit bulls,the only people they ever bit were ones that put themselves in the position.

The little Taco Bell dogs actually have the highest number of bites,the only dog I ever got bit by,pits are actually pretty far down the list of aggressive dogs.

Over 3000 people a year die from taking over the counter aspirin,you never see it in the nightly news,a pit bull bites and it is a call to kill the breed and it’s owners and all over the news.