http://www.freep.com/article/2012070...text|FRONTPAGE

After reading this article regarding the Council President and his staff, I now know why some call Charles Pugh "Charles PUKE" because I wanted to throw up. He made the statement that "Bing isn't the King of Detroit", but he is showing his true colors about himself wanting to be "King".

Detroit's "core" services are cut to the bone today. Firefighters are working with less equipment, less manpower, for less money, paying more in healthcare...and this clowncil president keeps a Chief of Staff, paying him $87,000.00 a year, not to mention the other staff members making more than a Police Officer, more than some firefighters! This is an insult to everyone who lives in Detroit.

The entire budget for the clowncil is over $10 million dollars and I have to ask WHY? Why does Puke need 8 staffers? These people on the clowncil are better protected, have personal drivers, have city owned cars, luxurious offices and are well-paid...all the while, the City of Detroit is burning because the arsonists are out in full force because they know that no one is out there to catch them. The citizens of Detroit are unprotected and being shot, robbed, raped, and threatened because they police protection is at a minimum.

How long are the citizens going to take this abuse, and the better question is why are they accepting this? Taxes in Detroit are higher than the average City and yet the citizens get nothing in return.

Yet, what I see at clowncil meetings are the citizens who disrespect the Mayor, show their anger at the State for trying to help, and throw out the race card. If Detroit is doomed, I pray that no firefighters or police officers are injured in the process, they certainly deserve better than the "card" that the City is throwing at them now.