Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Would not be surprising! 'Detroit' where you come to run a scam seeing as how everyone else has - is the 'reasoning' in such cases!

Quote Originally Posted by Wheels View Post
    What happens when he doesn't make his goal of $145,000.00. He has already collected $4,600.00 and has until the Aug 10 to raise funds. Then what? Does he get to keep what he raised? Is that legal? Is this just a slick rouge?

I thought the same thing when I first went on his web page. The guy is never going to get all the cash, and this is never going to pan out. So then what happens to his money. You gotta wonder who would be dumb enough to support this and donate.

Quote Originally Posted by WaCoTS View Post
    yawn. i liked zombies before they were cool

LOL
    White Zombie [[1932) White Zombie is the first zombie film on record.

http://www.zombierama.com/reviews/mo...de&movieID=225

Quote Originally Posted by Wheels View Post
    What happens when he doesn't make his goal of $145,000.00. He has already collected $4,600.00 and has until the Aug 10 to raise funds. Then what? Does he get to keep what he raised? Is that legal? Is this just a slick rouge?
    He's pegged at fixed funding. So he gets all or nothing. Far less risky than the other funding options, which entail a significant risk of owing money to the company at an interest rate.

Quote Originally Posted by 401don View Post

Honestly tome this would be no different than any other type of theme park, and I wouldnt have any issue with it as long as it was executed the right way. So what they would like to take a few square blocks of industrial area in an area of the city that may never see redevelopment and turned it into something that is pretty unique in an of itself.

Now if it was some thing that was intended to detroitploitation....then no I wouldnt support. Burt sometines we have to think outside the box...

Safety of the customers would be the biggest issue in a site so large. While there's the obvious hazards of large vacant buildings [[which would be extremely costly to bring up to code) it would only take someone tripping on a curb running from the zombies to sue. Insurance premiums would drain this place in no time.

The idea sounds cool, but why not just pick a single vacant building. The $145,000 which at this point seems barely attainable, would be sufficient for stabilizing the structure and would be marketed before the city as a "haunted house attraction." It's got a better shot at clearing zoning than a theme park.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2