Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I paid something like $50 to dump a pickup load of debris from gutting a bathroom, not including the tub which yielded some scrap iron that we got some cash for, can't recall how much, $30 maybe.

Why don't they just fire a warning shot in the air to scare these guys. If I lived somewhere that looked like that, and some guy showed up dumping debris making it look worse, a round or two in the air might scare them. Just sayin.

Quote Originally Posted by jerrytimes View Post
    Why don't they just fire a warning shot in the air to scare these guys.
    My mom has a neighbor who does just that if he spies someone lurking around the vacant house next door.

Why don't they just fire a warning shot in the air to scare these guys. If I lived somewhere that looked like that, and some guy showed up dumping debris making it look worse, a round or two in the air might scare them. Just sayin.
    Jail time for discharging a firearm unnecessarily

The we'll have a story about some kid a couple of blocks over getting killed by a stray falling bullet.

Just sayin'

Quote Originally Posted by Meddle View Post
    The we'll have a story about some kid a couple of blocks over getting killed by a stray falling bullet.

Just sayin'
    Not if you use a shotgun or fire off a few rounds into the ground [[Preferably about 5ft from where they are parked ).
    Last edited by Johnnny5; June-04-12 at 03:54 PM.

How about just loud a$$ firecrackers?

Quote Originally Posted by WPitonya View Post
    How about just loud a$$ firecrackers?

That might scare off pigeons or stray dogs, but those guys don't look like the type that would run from the sound of fireworks. I guess if you aimed them well it would work, but that's probably riskier than the gun shots. =)
    Last edited by Johnnny5; June-04-12 at 03:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnny5 View Post
    Not if you use a shotgun or fire off a few rounds into the ground
    Ground would be fine, but that's not what JT said.

http://www.deadlinedetroit.com/artic...unk_in_detroit

With love from beautiful, awesome Warren.

That video is the funniest thing I have seen in a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by poobert View Post
    http://www.deadlinedetroit.com/artic...unk_in_detroit

With love from beautiful, awesome Warren.
    Dude says he's from Warren then he says he's from Mars. A bit of a mental health problem there maybe? LOL!

Holy crap is that hilarious!

The worst part is you can give away chunks of wood like that in less than 24 hours using Craigslist. The guy could have easily been rid of it with zero labor, but he chose to be a complete ass, haul a dangerous unsecured load and illegally dump it in someone's neighborhood. I hope the Warren police see this and come down on the guy hard. They may not be able to get him for dumping in Detroit, but something tells me they would not have to look very hard to find something to cite him for.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnny5 View Post
    Holy crap is that hilarious!

The worst part is you can give away chunks of wood like that in less than 24 hours using Craigslist. The guy could have easily been rid of it with zero labor, but he chose to be a complete ass, haul a dangerous unsecured load and illegally dump it in someone's neighborhood. I hope the Warren police see this and come down on the guy hard. They may not be able to get him for dumping in Detroit, but something tells me they would not have to look very hard to find something to cite him for.
    Doubt it. I'm sure he has some perfectly kept shitbox ranch in Warren and Warren cops are watching this and laughing their way to the bank.

Some fat white broad in a minivan dumped a laundry sink in my backyard when I lived in the inner city. Par for the course.
    Last edited by poobert; June-07-12 at 09:28 PM.

Default Man from Mars caught dumping in Detroit

I have not seen this posted and heard about it on a radio show out of Palm Beach FLA and found the crazy jerk to absolutely highlarious. Guess hes a little youtube star now.

http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/region/...m-their-street

This youtube autotune is great.

His other case in Warren where he dropped trou in front of his neighbors and blames his mother for buying pants ten sizes too big is even more bizarre.
    Also love the pickup truck bumper strapped to his medium duty trucks bumper. Insane in the membrane.

There are so many jack asses in this country. It's truly scary.This man is clearly unstable.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2